A list of modifications we have implemented for COVID-19 will be handed out as a part of our updated rules flyer upon your entry. We will also shortly have an online link on our website detailing them as well. And we truly appreciate your cooperation in advance regarding these changes.
- Only one car parked between two poles; if a family has two cars they can park together between two poles.
- Our capacity will be reduced in accordance with the new parking plan. We will monitor attendance and post updates regarding our percentage of spaces filled, when necessary.
- You may sit outside your vehicle as long as you are next to your vehicle. We strongly recommend the wearing of masks if you get out of your vehicle.
- Maximum of two people per social distancing marker. Social distancing queues are in place for concession and restrooms, including portable restrooms.
- Only two at a time allowed in the main building restrooms. The middle stalls in the women’s and men’s rooms have been closed to ensure social distancing. Restrooms will be temporary closed often for sanitizing.
- We will have frequent cleaning and sanitizing. Restrooms and portable toilets will be temporarily closed often for sanitizing.
- We have installed handsfree soap dispensers to go along with our handsfree sink faucets and hands free hand dryer.
- We have installed plexiglass and additional barriers in concession to ensure social distancing. An updated menu is on our website on the SNACK BAR tab. Please have your order in mind. This will help with our new procedures.
- Maximum of two persons per social distancing marker in Concessions.
- Concession Stand is now one-way only. Enter from the west side and exit on the east side.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- We have posted several CDC placards outlining important health and wellness practices. If you are sick or not feeling well, please do not come to the Drive-In.
- Announcements will be made reminding all to adhere to our social distancing rules.
Again, thank you, our Fans, for your support. As we proceed, there may be changes based on any state or local rules. As well as modifications to our plans should they be needed. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with these changes. Please email us at email@example.com or private message us if you’d like more info or have questions. If you are at the theatre and have a question, please ask for a manager.